TERMS & CONDITIONS
By continuing, you agree to the following terms and conditions;
Booking terms and conditions
Classes are non-transferable. If you are unable to make a class one week, a friend may NOT be invited in your place. An alternative day may be possible subject to availability and prior arrangement.
Missed classes will not be refunded and cannot be carried over to another term. In rare cases where you have pre-booked a term and you would like to cancel prior to the term starting, a refund will be given if the place can be filled prior to the start date.
Cancelled classes due to class leader sickness/personal circumstances will be deducted from the following term. Cancelled classes out of the class leader’s control such as bad weather, closed venues, acts of god etc will not. If classes have to close in line with government guidelines, online alternatives will be provided.
Returning to class Autumn 2020 terms and conditions
1. You must not attend class if you or anyone in your household has had COVID-19 symptoms in the last
2. You must arrive only a few minutes before the advertised session start time and leave promptly at
3. Only one adult to attend per paying child
4. Adults attending classes must wear face masks in line with government guidelines for community centres
5. You must sanitise your hands and your child’s hands on entering and exiting. Sanitiser will be provided for this but please bring your own for use at planned times within the session to avoid moving around.
6. You must adhere to any one-way systems in place and toilet rules such as one-in, one-out
7. You will remain as much as possible in your allocated space with your child and will take responsibility for your child keeping in their space
7. You will maintain 2m social distancing as far as possible at all times
9. You understand that if venues / classes have to close, alternative sessions will be provided online to compensate. No refunds or credits will be given
10. If you develop symptoms within 10 days of attending class, you will use the Test, Track and Trace system to alert others you have been in contact with and notify the class leader immediately